- Government of India's (G.O.I.) Scholarshi
- National Merit Scholarship
- State Governments' Open Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship for the wards of Primary School/High School Teachers
- Scholarship for Physically Challenged Students
- Book Grant & Cloth Grant Scholarship for wards of Defence Personnel.
- National Talent Search Scheme Award
- GOI's Post Examination Scholarship for SC/ST/VJ/NT/OBC/SBC Students
- Special Award from Dharampeth Education Society to Merit Students
- Minority Merit Scholarship
- Endowment Prizes
- Sports Awards
In order to get the benefit of any of the scholarship mentioned above student will have to apply for the desired scholarship within 15 days from the date of admission in the college and ensure the acknowledgement of the receipt of the form on their I-Card. All the scholarships will be as per the Govt. rate and policy.