Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
IQAC is Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the college. The IQAC is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the colleges.
The IQAC shall have the following function :
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on qualityrelated institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
IQAC Committee Members
- IQAC Coordinator : Dr. Manjushree Sardeshpande
- NAAC Coordinator : Dr.Manju Dubey
|Criterion I||Mithila Wakhre & Dr. Darshan Labhe|
|Criterion II||Dr. Nair, Dr. Sardeshpande, Dr. Dubey, Ms. Megha Tandekar|
|Criterion III||Dr. Manjushree Sardeshpande & Shri. Atul Bhisikar|
|Criterion IV||Dr. Manju Dubey & Shri Yashwant Dhawle|
|Criterion V||Dr. Unnati Datar & Dr. Satish Chaple|
|Criterion VI||Shri. Govind Bhatta & Sonali Tambuskar|
|Criterion VII||Shri. Ajinkya Deshpande & Shri.Yogesh Nikam|
IQAC Annual Reports