B.Com.(Computer Application) (B.C.C.A)
PERMANENTLY NO-GRANT BASIS COURSES AT UNDERGRADUATE LEVEL
ELEGIBILITY FOR THE COURSES
Std XII from any faculty any equivalent examination to Std XII approved by R.T.M.Nagpur University, Nagpur.
ADMISSION PROCESS (Subject to Change in University Policy)
B.Com. (Computer Application) - I (Semester I)
- Spot Admission to students having 60% and above marks at std XII
- For others provisional admission list will be displayed and admissions will be confirmed on merit.
B.Com.(Computer Application) - I (Semester II)
|English I (Communication Skills)||Financial Accounting|
|Fundamentals of Computer ||Programming in C |
|Practical - FOC & C|| |
B.Com.(Computer Application) - II (Semester III)
|English II (Business Communication) ||Principles of Business Management|
|Programming in C++||E-Commerce & Web Designing|
|Practical - C++ & HTM|| |
B.Com.(Computer Application) - II (Semester IV)
|Environmental Studies||Business Economics|
|Visual basic Programming||Database Management System|
|Practical - VB & DBMS|| |
B.Com.(Computer Application) - III (Semester V)
|Core Java||PHP & My SQL|
|Practical - Core Java and PHP & My SQL|| |
B.Com.(Computer Application) - III (Semester VI)
|Computerized Accounting Using Tally||VB. Net|
|i) Management Information System |
ii) System Analysis & Design
|i) Cost & Management of Accounting |
ii) Corporate Accounting
|Practical - Tally & VB.Net|| |
B.Com.(Computer Application) - III
|C#.Net||i) Python |
ii) Ruby on Rail
|i) Entrepreneurship Development |
ii) Company Law and Secretarial Practice
|Practical - C#. Net & Python and Ruby on Rail|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS OF B.C.C.A
|Business Law||Computerized Accounting (Tally)|
|Software Product & Project Management||Front End Development|
|DBMS & Oracle||Project|
TIMING OF THE COLLEGE : 0730 Hrs to 1345 Hrs
EXAMINATION SCHEDULE OF THE TEST EXAMINATION DURING THE YEAR
- 75% Attendance is Compulsory
- Student's attendance is necessary at various test examination practical & extracurricular activities conducted by the college.
- The students have to follow the prescribed discipline and dress code of the college.
- All other instructions for grantable courses are applicable to the BCCA students also.
FEES OF THE COURSES : As per Govt .Rules.
|Mid Term Test - August||Term Examination - September|
|Mid Term - December||Prelims - February|