UNDER GRADUATE COURSES
(In English Literature, Marathi literature, Sanskrit Literature, Music, Sociology, Political Science/ Sanskrit, Psychology, Home Economics, History/Philosophy, Economics)
B. Com. (English / Marathi medium)
( Business Finance / HRD / Vocational)
B. B. A. & B. Com (Computer Application)
POST GRADUATE COURSES
(In English literature, Marathi literature, Music, Sociology, Political Science, Economics,)
M.Com. (Marathi medium)
M. Phil (Commerce)
ARTS XI & XII (Eng/Marathi medium)
Elective Subjects Any Four subjects from one group
COMMERCE XI & XII (Eng/Marathi medium)
|1. Economics/Home Management||1. Economics/Music theory|
|2. Political Science||2. Political Science/Music Practical|
|3. History/Logic||3. History|
|4. Psychology||4. Psychology|
|5. Sociology /Sanskrit||5. Sociology/Food Science|
|1. English(Compulsory Sub)||2. Marathi/Sanskrit/English literature|
|3. Economics||4. Book Keeping and Accountancy|
|5. Organization of Commerce and Management||6. Secretarial Practice|
- Well equipped laboratories of Home Economics, Music, Psychology & Computer Lab.
- Well equipped gymnasium, Health centre and indoor and outdoor Sports and games facilities.
- N.C.C., N.S.S. and Women Development Centre for all round development of students.
- Extension Services like - Population Education and Counseling centre.
- Post Graduate Teaching Department in English, Marathi, Political Science, Sociology, Music, commerce and Economics.
- Certificate Courses in English Communication Skills, Human Resources Development and Personality Development, Music and Sanskrit Spoken course.
- Certificate Courses in Fashion Designing and Banking.
- Internet Facilities, E-Learning, Computer centre.
- Well equipped library with more than 37,000 books which includes text books, reference books and electronic resources, convenient library hours (08.30 am to 05.30 pm) and reading room facility.
- Career guidance Centre and Placement Cell.
- Scholarship and Endowment prizes for meritorious students.
- Debate club, "Shadows" Drama Club and a well equipped 'Kalidas Recreation Hall' for Extra Curricular activities.
- Vocational Courses such as Advertising and Sales Management & Entrepreneurial Development for students in commerce faculty (English medium).
- Professional Courses such as B.B.A and B.C.C.A (No- Grant Basis)
- Incentive Marks for participation in NCC/NSS/Population Education/Women Development Projects.