UNDER GRADUATE COURSES
(In English Literature, Marathi literature, Sanskrit Literature, Music, Sociology, Political Science/ Sanskrit, Psychology, Home Economics, History/Philosophy, Economics)
B. Com. (English / Marathi medium)
( Business Finance / HRD / Vocational)
B. B. A. & B. Com (Computer Application)
POST GRADUATE COURSES
(In English literature, Marathi literature, Music, Sociology, Political Science)
M.Com. (Marathi medium)
ARTS XI & XII (Eng/Marathi medium)
Elective Subjects Any Four subjects from one group
COMMERCE XI & XII (Eng/Marathi medium)
|1. Economics/Home Management||1. Economics/Music theory|
|2. Political Science||2. Political Science/Music Practical|
|3. History/Logic||3. History|
|4. Psychology||4. Psychology|
|5. Sociology /Sanskrit||5. Sociology/Food Science|
|1. English(Compulsory Sub)||2. Marathi/Sanskrit/English literature|
|3. Economics||4. Book Keeping and Accountancy|
|5. Organization of Commerce and Management||6. Secretarial Practice|
VALUE ADDED CERTIFICATE COURSES
All the students should select any one value added course from the below list at the time of admission to first year of any regular course offered by the college at UG level. All the value added courses listed below have a nominal admission fee of Rs. 250 except course no. 14 of the below list.
|01||English Communicative Skills|
|03||Beauty Culture and Self Grooming|
|06||Retail Management ( UGC Sponsored COC)|
|07||Counselling Children with Learning Disability( UGC Sponsored COC)|
|08||Social Survey Training|
|09||Indian Classical Music|
|11||Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude|
|13||Archaeology and Museology|
|14||Media and Performing Arts ( NACC- Natraj Arts and Culture Centre)|
- Well equipped laboratories of Home Economics, Music, Psychology & Computer Lab.
- Well equipped gymnasium, Health centre and indoor and outdoor Sports and games facilities.
- N.C.C., N.S.S. and Women Development Centre for all round development of students.
- Extension Services like - Population Education and Counseling centre.
- Post Graduate Teaching Department in English, Marathi, Political Science, Sociology, Music, commerce and Economics.
- Certificate Courses in English Communication Skills, Human Resources Development and Personality Development, Music and Sanskrit Spoken course.
- Certificate Courses in Fashion Designing and Banking.
- Internet Facilities, E-Learning, Computer centre.
- Well equipped library with more than 37,000 books which includes text books, reference books and electronic resources, convenient library hours (08.30 am to 05.30 pm) and reading room facility.
- Career guidance Centre and Placement Cell.
- Scholarship and Endowment prizes for meritorious students.
- Debate club, "Shadows" Drama Club and a well equipped 'Kalidas Recreation Hall' for Extra Curricular activities.
- Vocational Courses such as Advertising and Sales Management & Entrepreneurial Development for students in commerce faculty (English medium).
- Professional Courses such as B.B.A and B.C.C.A (No- Grant Basis)
- Incentive Marks for participation in NCC/NSS/Population Education/Women Development Projects.